ALL.SPACE is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information, and your rights in relation to the personal information we hold.
This privacy notice concerns the information you provide us with and we generate when using our website, making an enquiry or purchase and for product support.
ALL.SPACE is the controller of personal information, and is subject to the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may collect, use and disclose your personal information in order to facilitate business partnerships with your organisation.
What information we hold
The categories of personal information that we collect include:
- Corporate contact information (such as name, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence information (such as email correspondence and meeting notes);
- Corporate transactional and financial information (such as quotes, orders and invoices which include your personal information);
- If you visit our offices you will be required to provide your name, car registration and company when completing our visitors log;
- Additionally, we operate CCTV at our offices.
Why we hold your information
We use your information to:
- Respond to your enquiry;
- Pursue or fulfil a contract, agreement or partnership with your organisation;
- Explore future business opportunities with your organisation;
- To send you email marketing where it is either in our legitimate interest to do so or you have consented to receive marketing;
- Comply with the law regarding data disclosure and sharing;
- To comply with health and safety legislation;
- For the prevention and detection of crime;
- Comply with our contractual and legal obligations.
The lawful basis for using this information
Under the GDPR, we are able to process information on certain legal grounds (bases). In the case of your information, we collect and use information under the following bases: fulfilment of contract, where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, where we have a legal obligation or where you have consented to the processing.
The majority of information you provide to us is necessary for us to facilitate business partnerships with your organisation and failure to supply such information may mean that we are unable to enter into or continue a business relationship with you. We will only ever ask you for the minimum personal data to fulfil the task in hand.
We store information securely and in line with our Data Protection Policy and associated procedures. A copy of our Data Protection Policy can be obtained from the Data Protection
Lead, whose contact details are listed below. We hold your information for the following timeframes:
- Contact information – up to six years after our last contact with you;
- Correspondence information – up to seven years after the correspondence took place;
- Corporate financial information – up to seven years after the date of issue.
Who we may disclose your information to
We will not disclose or share your information with anyone unless it is necessary and in line with the purpose for which it was collected, for example, where we need to provide a third party contractor with your contact information for them to arrange a site visit. We may also disclose your information where we are required to do so by law.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- Request access to the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request);
- Be informed of the identity of the controller, the reasons for processing your personal data and other relevant information necessary to ensure the fair and transparent processing of personal data;
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress;
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
In order to make a Subject Access Request or to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact our Data Protection Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/